Our portable wet chemical fire extinguisher is an F-class extinguisher used to put out cooking oil fires in small commercial kitchens. They offer a small A fire rating. No other extinguisher is very effective against fires involving cooking oil or deep fats. They are suitable for small commercial kitchens, mobile catering units and domestic kitchens. These products are CE marked.
Mosafe wet chemical fire extinguishers are used on most types of:
Extinguish class A fire caused by flammable solids, such as wood, paper, straw, coal and textile.
Extinguish class b fire caused by flammable liquids, such as oil, fat and solvent.
Extinguish class F fire, such as methane, propane, acetylene and hydrogen.Specifications
|Fire Rating||5A 70B 25F||13A 89B 40F||34A 233B 75F|
|Operating Pressure||12 bar||12 bar||12 bar|